Mayes County Farm Bureau will host health screenings at the Pryor Farm Bureau office on Tuesday, April 23.
Stroke Prevention Plus has partnered with Oklahoma Farm Bureau to offer medical screenings at a discounted price. These ultrasound screenings are interpreted by a radiologist to identify at-risk individuals. Screenings available include carotid/stroke, abdominal aortic aneurysm, peripheral vascular disease and bone density.
Four screenings are $100 for Farm Bureau members, $125 for non-members. To schedule an appointment call (918) 825-1122.
- Give the gift of warmth at Lincoln's Christmas Extravaganza
- Remember the Removal Bike Ride applications open
- ‘Miracle on Main Street’ coming to Pryor
- Christmas celebration comes to Pryor
- Urgent need for November bell ringers at Walmart
- Victorian Christmas in Tahlequah
- Pryor fireworks permit
- History Center plans genealogy event
- Free admission on Father’s Day
- Get rid of unused drugs Saturday
- More Calendar Headlines