PRYOR — Chouteau Police Department and Mayes Emergency Services Trust Authority (MESTA) was on the scene Monday night on Highway 69 north of Chouteau. According to Chouteau Police Sgt. Rod Howell, a 1998 Dodge pickup truck driven by Kodi Rabbit of Pryor, missed a turn on 16th Street and veered into the passing lane. She was struck by a 2007 Honda, driven by Christopher Drake of Muskogee. The Honda flipped onto its side, skidded for 43.1 feet, turned upside down and travelled for an additional 25.11 feet before hitting a sign. Both drivers refused treatment.
- Local News
- Suspects caught with hydroponic pot
- Are these drugs yours?
- BA ends contract with MAIP
Maple addresses LG community at Monday meeting
Former Locust Grove boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple called a private meeting Monday night to address his status as an employee of the school.
- Town owns more property than it knows
- Cash clarifies coach rumors
- Jail loses $165K in revenue
- Trailer thief stopped by chain — twice
- Chouteau sets up bond trust
- Local officer humble about receiving award
- More Local News Headlines