PRYOR — Chouteau Police Department and Mayes Emergency Services Trust Authority (MESTA) was on the scene Monday night on Highway 69 north of Chouteau. According to Chouteau Police Sgt. Rod Howell, a 1998 Dodge pickup truck driven by Kodi Rabbit of Pryor, missed a turn on 16th Street and veered into the passing lane. She was struck by a 2007 Honda, driven by Christopher Drake of Muskogee. The Honda flipped onto its side, skidded for 43.1 feet, turned upside down and travelled for an additional 25.11 feet before hitting a sign. Both drivers refused treatment.
- Local News
- Tramel will appoint council member
- Leadership changes at Lincoln
- LG cleans house, ousts four coaches
- Chouteau discusses cleaning up
- What the community says about the coaches
LG cleans house, ousts four coaches
Locust Grove High School has relieved head wrestling coach Johnny Cook and head boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple of their coaching duties, school sources said Tuesday.
- Mayor arrested for DUI
- National Library Week: ‘Lives change at your library’
- Brand new baby boutique
- Trustees discuss water project, library
- More Local News Headlines