PRYOR — Chouteau Police Department and Mayes Emergency Services Trust Authority (MESTA) was on the scene Monday night on Highway 69 north of Chouteau. According to Chouteau Police Sgt. Rod Howell, a 1998 Dodge pickup truck driven by Kodi Rabbit of Pryor, missed a turn on 16th Street and veered into the passing lane. She was struck by a 2007 Honda, driven by Christopher Drake of Muskogee. The Honda flipped onto its side, skidded for 43.1 feet, turned upside down and travelled for an additional 25.11 feet before hitting a sign. Both drivers refused treatment.
- Local News
- MUB, city considering compromise
- Warrant out for Adair arson suspect
- Spavinaw chief Gregory arrested
- RSU students may join lawsuit
Pryor's Kegley serving with purpose
Pryor's Taylor Kegley always knew he was destined for a career of service.
- Pryor Creek government celebrates new digs
- GS leader becomes cookie money monster
Chouteau approves athletic upgrades
Chouteau High School is getting a head start on making upgrades to its athletic facilities.
- Pryor landmark closed
- LG squabbles over police force
- More Local News Headlines