The Mayes County Commission tabled action concerning a utility relocation agreement for the Wickliffe Creek Bridge at the meeting Monday.
Mayes County District 3 Commissioner Ryan Ball said he would like to table action until the commisioners could see the site and review the plans.
In other business, the commissioners:
• Approved a resolution to deposit money into the T-County Highway fund.
• Approved a temporary transfer from the resale fund to the general fund; $100,000 was approved for the transfer.
• Approved a temporary transfer from T-County Highway fund to the general fund. A transfer of $350,000 was approved for transfer from District 1.
• Approved appropriations of the T-County Highway Fund. District 1 received $65,351.37, District 2 received $79,204.58 and District 3 received $76,303.61.
• Approved appropriation of cash accounts.
• Approved consideration of claims for payment.
• Approved the request for blanket purchase orders.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Mayes County Commission is 9:30 a.m., Nov. 5, at the Mayes County Courthouse.