Rogers State Univer-sity will host a continuing education class on the fundamentals of Microsoft Office 2010 Excel for Windows on Saturday, Nov. 3.
The class, taught by Thomas Luscomb, RSU assistant professor, will include basic and intermediate topics such as working with formulas and functions, formatting a worksheet and working with charts and sparklines.
The class will be held from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in room 132 of Herrington Hall on the RSU campus in Claremore, 1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd. There is no cost to attend but space is limited to 25 participants.
To register for the class, call (918) 343-7608 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. If you leave a message, include your name and phone number.
- Local News
- State Superintendent candidates talk education
- Getting ready for the big fish
- Water line a cold fix
- Local school hosts leadership symposium
- Convicted sex offender held on $500,000 bond
- Salina Chamber of Commerce receives funding to improve community
- Park exercise stations for adults
- Sharp Teacher of the Year
- Nepotism not mentioned in MESTA handbook
- Man arrested, using cocaine to treat pain
- More Local News Headlines