Multiple sources reported a stabbing at a Locust Grove school this afternoon. Speaking for the Locust Grove Police Department, Sgt. Chris Buck said they could netiher comment nor ocnfirm that a stabbing took place. He did, however, confirm that there was an incident. Upon investigation they determined that no crime had been committed. Sgt. Buck futher stated that the incident did not involve firearms or a person threatening the school.
- Local News
- MUB, city considering compromise
- Warrant out for Adair arson suspect
- Spavinaw chief Gregory arrested
- RSU students may join lawsuit
Pryor's Kegley serving with purpose
Pryor's Taylor Kegley always knew he was destined for a career of service.
- Pryor Creek government celebrates new digs
- GS leader becomes cookie money monster
Chouteau approves athletic upgrades
Chouteau High School is getting a head start on making upgrades to its athletic facilities.
- Pryor landmark closed
- LG squabbles over police force
- More Local News Headlines