Pryor City Council approved rebidding the Pryor City Hall roofing project at the meeting Tuesday.
The bids previously received had lapsed after the refusal of costs at the last council meeting. The company with the low bid declined keeping their bid and CMS Willowbrook suggested it would be in the best interest of the city to rebid the whole project.
In other business, the council:
• Had the final reading and approved an ordinance amending Pryor Creek City Code Section 10-9A-2 Uses Permitted to Title 10 Zoning Regulations: Amended to include Public and Private School Administration Offices.
• Approved the minutes of the Sept. 10 special council meeting.
• Approved the minutes of the Sept. 18 council meeting.
• Approved payroll purchase orders through Oct. 12.
• Approved claims for purchase orders through Oct. 2.
• Acknowledged the receipt of any deficient purchase orders.
• Approved the deposit and fee waiver for the community hall on Dec. 2 for the Pryor 4-Way Rodeo Youth Award Banquet.
• Approved a new Memorandum of Agreement and Understanding Regarding Mayes County 911 Upgrade and Improvements to Hardware and Software systems.
• Approved Jail Use Agreement between the Board of County Commissioners of the County of Mayes, State of Oklahoma effective July 1.
• Approved the expenditure of $15,957.78 to CMS Willowbrook for preconstruction fee for Pryor City Hall Project.
• Approved acceptance of retirement resignation of Sgt. Donny Gaines from the Police Departent effective Sept. 28.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Pryor City Council is 6 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Pryor City Hall.