PRYOR, OK — Pryor Fire Department is hosting its annual pancake breakfast Saturday, 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the Graham Community Center. The department uses the money raised for the Angel Tree project, scholarships and community outreach and support. The breakfast costs $5 for adults, kids 8 and under eat free.
- Local News
Pryor's Kegley serving with purpose
Pryor's Taylor Kegley always knew he was destined for a career of service.
- Pryor Creek government celebrates new digs
- GS leader becomes cookie money monster
Chouteau approves athletic upgrades
Chouteau High School is getting a head start on making upgrades to its athletic facilities.
- Pryor landmark closed
- LG squabbles over police force
- What’s it worth? Task force looks at Pryor employee pay
- Pryor council and utility board disagree about substation location
- Salina hires new police chief
- Salina tobacco ban signals support from CN
- More Local News Headlines
- Pryor's Kegley serving with purpose