PRYOR, OK — Pryor Fire Department is hosting its annual pancake breakfast Saturday, 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the Graham Community Center. The department uses the money raised for the Angel Tree project, scholarships and community outreach and support. The breakfast costs $5 for adults, kids 8 and under eat free.
- Local News
- Wilkerson trial begins in Pryor
- Chouteau PD nabs repeat burglar
- Jury selection begins in murder trial
- MUB, city considering compromise
- Warrant out for Adair arson suspect
- Spavinaw chief Gregory arrested
- RSU students may join lawsuit
Pryor's Kegley serving with purpose
Pryor's Taylor Kegley always knew he was destined for a career of service.
- Pryor Creek government celebrates new digs
- GS leader becomes cookie money monster
- More Local News Headlines