The Tot Rock Academy announces its participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). All participants in attendance are served meals at no extra charge to parents. In accordance with federal law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, participating institutions are prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC, 20250-9410, or call toll-free 866-632-9992 (voice). Individuals who are hearing-impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Services at 800-877-8339 or 800-845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Local News
- State Superintendent candidates talk education
- Getting ready for the big fish
- Water line a cold fix
- Local school hosts leadership symposium
- Convicted sex offender held on $500,000 bond
- Salina Chamber of Commerce receives funding to improve community
- Park exercise stations for adults
- Sharp Teacher of the Year
- Nepotism not mentioned in MESTA handbook
- Man arrested, using cocaine to treat pain
- More Local News Headlines