Kale Davidson, 17, Locust Grove, was killed in a wreck Monday evening.
According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol report, Keanu Peck, 17, Hulbert, was driving a 1996 Jeep westbound on a county road when he looked down at the console and lost control. The Jeep went off the road and struck a tree.
The report said Peck's passenger, Davidson, was taken to a Tulsa hospital where he was pronounced dead.
According to the troopers' report, both Peck and Davidson were wearing seat belts and the Jeep's airbags deployed.
Troopers say Peck wasn't hurt in the crash. The report lists the cause of the crash as the driver's inattention.
- Local News
- A veteran remembers
- In your neighborhood: Sioux Greninger
- Christmas need: Angel Tree numbers skyrocket
- Local store busted for synthetic marijuana distribution
- Town of Adair hires reserve officers
- Be prepared for winter weather
- Concealed carry class Saturday
- Despite the fight, Black Friday better than expected
- 911 Center becomes independent
- Teen charged with manslaughter
- More Local News Headlines