PRYOR, OK — Pryor Fire Department is selling T-shirts to raise money for breast cancer awareness. The T-shirts come in either navy or tan and sport a pink logo with the slogan “Pryor Fire Cares Enough To Wear Pink.” The shirts will be sold at $15 each throughout the month of October as it is breast cancer awareness month. The proceeds benefit Oklahoma Project Woman, an organization “dedicated to providing access to breast health care that will facilitate the early diagnosis and decrease the mortality of breast cancer for uninsured women with limited financial resources.” The shirts can be purchased at the Pryor Fire station. Pictured is Capt. Randy Gibbs (left) and firefighter Brett Hollingsworth.
- Local News
- Suspects caught with hydroponic pot
- Are these drugs yours?
- BA ends contract with MAIP
Maple addresses LG community at Monday meeting
Former Locust Grove boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple called a private meeting Monday night to address his status as an employee of the school.
- Town owns more property than it knows
- Cash clarifies coach rumors
- Jail loses $165K in revenue
- Trailer thief stopped by chain — twice
- Chouteau sets up bond trust
- Local officer humble about receiving award
- More Local News Headlines