The Pryor Times


December 8, 2013

Preventing and thawing frozen pipes


PRYOR, OK — Pipes can be relocated by a professional if the home is remodeled.

— Add insulation to attics, basements, and crawl spaces. Insulation will maintain higher temperatures in these areas.

For more information about water pipe freezing, please contact a licensed plumber or building professional. To learn more about disaster safety, visit our

To contact your local Rogers/Mayes/Wagoner County Service Center, call (918) 343-1803 or visit the office at 400 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore.

Text Only | Photo Reprints