- GRDA shares winter weather safety tips
- Preventing hypothermia in winter weather
- Tips for safe traveling
- Avoid packing on holiday pounds
- Medicare counselors help consumers
- Keep warm and be safe this holiday season
Sign of consciousness in 'vegetative state' patient
A patient in a seemingly vegetative state, unable to move or speak, showed signs of attentive awareness that had not been detected before, a new study reveals.
For health care consumers, sticker shock leads to anger
Americans who face higher insurance costs under President Barack Obama's health-care law are angrily complaining about "sticker shock," threatening to become a new political force opposing the law even as the White House struggles to convince other consumers that they will benefit from it.
Health care choice another of Obama's broken promises
In selling Obamacare, the president told Americans they could keep their doctors and their health care plans. MIllions of Americans are now finding out that was a sales line - not the truth.
- Health officials announce results on investigation
- More Health Headlines