Video: Jennifer Hudson sings tribute to Whitney Houston at Grammys
The Grammys on Sunday night were filled with tributes to the late Whitney Houston, who died Saturday in a Beverly Hills hotel at the age of 48.
10 most romantic hotels in the U.S.
Valentine’s Day will be here soon, and a romantic getaway may be just what the heart needs. TripAdvisor has released its list of the 10 most romantic hotels in the country, based on travelers’ reviews about the beautiful scenery, friendly staffs and romantic amenities like hot tubs and fireplaces.
- The gift of a good night’s sleep
- Kidney stones on the rise in children
Top 10 news stories of 2011
The killing of Osama bin Laden during a raid by Navy SEALs on his hideout in Pakistan was the top news story of 2011, according to The Associated Press' annual poll of U.S. editors and news directors. Here are 2011's top 10 stories, in order, along with a poll for you to cast your vote on the biggest story of the year.
Gift card givers, beware: 6 tips to protect your purchase
Many shoppers looking for a simple, easy present for friends and family this holiday season will turn to gift cards, letting the recipient do the shopping at their favorite store or restaurant. But the Better Business Bureau says consumer complaints about gift cards are on the rise, and buyers need to beware of potential pitfalls.
- Some chore tips from Redbud Physical Therapy
- Make your own drawer organizers
Guide to this year's hottest gift: The tablet
Tablet computers and e-readers are extremely popular and are expected to be strong sellers this holiday season despite a weak economy. But the array of models and brands can confound many potential gift-givers. Check out this guide to tablet-giving on any budget.
- SLIDESHOW: 10 most dangerous toys As you shop for the kids and grandkids this holiday season, keep an eye out for potentially dangerous toys. The nonprofit consumer watchdog group World Against Toys Causing Harm, or WATCH, has released its annual list of the 10 worst toys.
- More Features Headlines
- Video: Jennifer Hudson sings tribute to Whitney Houston at Grammys