Rogers State University will hold its annual Hillcamp orientation for new students July 13-14 at its Claremore campus.
Formerly a one-day affair, the event has been expanded to two days with an overnight stay on campus to better fulfill Hillcamp's mission of helping incoming students establish a strong foundation for their collegiate career.
New students will forge relationships by banding together in teams to participate in games and sessions designed to teach them about RSU and how to thrive in a university environment. Among other things, participants will learn how best to interact with faculty and how to navigate the financial world of a student. They will also find out about how to get involved in campus life and activities, learn important dates and more.
A $60 registration fee covers all meals, activities, lodging for the night and an official Hillcamp T-shirt.
To register or find out more information, call 918-343-7579 or visit www.rsu.edu/hillcamp. The deadline to register is July 1.
- House calls for citizen input
- Give the gift of warmth at Lincoln's Christmas Extravaganza
- Gov. issues executive order on academic standards
- Website encourages public transportation use in Okla.
- Pryor High School class of 1963
- Medicare counselors help consumers
- NTC sets Punkin Chunkin world record
- Locals attend education conference
- Choir in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Petition circulating to fund storm shelters
- More Education Headlines