Osage Elementary School 4-year-old roundup is April 22 through May 10 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The purpose of the roundup is to complete pre-enrollment paperwork.
To complete the process bring: State certified birth certificate, current immunization record, social security number, certified degree of Indian blood card and/or tribal membership card if the child has one.
If your child qualifies for these Cherokee cards (parents or grandparents have cards) the school has the necessary paperwork to complete and file with the Cherokee Nation. The school can take these applications to the Cherokee Nation and expedite the process, making it faster than if the parents file themselves.
Locust Grove Schools pre-K / kindergarten roundup is April 8 through April 11. Call (918) 479-3155 to schedule an appointment. Bring the following: birth certificate, immunization record, social security card, Certified Degree Indian Blood card and proof of address. Children must be four years old before Sept. 1 to enter pre-K and five years old by Sept. 1 to enter kindergarten.
- Gov. issues executive order on academic standards
- Website encourages public transportation use in Okla.
- Pryor High School class of 1963
- Medicare counselors help consumers
- NTC sets Punkin Chunkin world record
- Locals attend education conference
- Choir in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Petition circulating to fund storm shelters
- PJHS wins national PE competition
- A 7th-grader’s shoe campaign
- More Education Headlines