Seeing neighbors in their yards planting flowers each spring is a sight I’ve never witnessed in Pryor. I grieve to see our town so uncared for year after year.
I hear people complaining that we are living in sad times. Why don’t we try to brighten them up? My spirits can be boosted by feasting my eyes upon an array of beautiful flowers surrounded by lush greenery. Many people travel miles across country to visit gardens that have been created for our enjoyment.
I think we can make Pryor a place of beauty by investing only a few hours of activity each week. I hope I can count on you to help brighten and beautify our city.
Brighten up Pryor
- Do men get womenpause?
- Ladies and Chamber Month
- The spice of legislative life
- Tax cut not for education, it’s for election year
- The hat makes the man
- Government shouldn’t regulate OSSAA
- Justice not blind when it comes to energy
- Consolidation may cost, not save, money
- Refurbishing the Capitol
- Churchill’s ‘iron curtain’ speech
- More Opinion Headlines