PRYOR, OK —
My name is Amy. I have been working at Pryor Lanes since Oct. 20.
I have never been paid in full on payday. It has always been up to three days after payday.
Dec. 5 is my third payday I am owed $643.75 for this pay period. I was paid $100 by Valerie and told that she doesn’t know when I will get the rest. I was told her deposits did not go through, she doesn’t know what the bank is doing, but she must pay the bills.
Well, I have bills to pay, too. I was told by two other employees that they are owed over $2,000. I was also told the bowling alley is behind on the taxes by $6,000.
Why would they hire people if they can’t pay them? It seems they do enough business to pay the employees.
Let’s not support Pryor Lanes if they don’t pay the employees.
PRYOR, OK —
- Ladies and Chamber Month
- The spice of legislative life
- Tax cut not for education, it’s for election year
- The hat makes the man
- Government shouldn’t regulate OSSAA
- Justice not blind when it comes to energy
- Consolidation may cost, not save, money
- Refurbishing the Capitol
- Churchill’s ‘iron curtain’ speech
- Putting the fun back in dysfunctional
- More Opinion Headlines