— www.pryordailytimes.com has added a feature to allow readers to comment on stories. Adhering to online rules of conduct will help assure submitted comments are made public.
The rules -
Those who comment on stories must identify themselves. Anonymous comments will not be posted.
We will remove comments that are unacceptable, to wit:
- False and inaccurate statements.
- Personal attacks. Explicit name-calling.
- Harassing, harmful, vulgar, obscene and defamatory language.
- Threatening statements or statements that suggest violence.
- Hate speech of any kind.
- Intolerant comments on religion, race, age, gender, sexual preference or disabilities.
- Accusations of criminal activity.
- Content that is harmful to children and minors in any way.
- References to sexual activity and other private matters.
- Random and inflammatory statements that are off topic.
We encourage reasonable and courteous comments that:
- Create conversation on issues of interest and concern.
- Express opinions and contrarian views.
- Stimulate debate with respectful language.
- Stay within the boundaries of these rules.
October 28, 2011
© 2014 Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc. ·
CNHI Classified Advertising Network ·
CNHI News Service
Associated Press content © 2014. All rights reserved. AP content may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Our site is powered by Zope. Some parts of our site may require
you to download the Flash Player Plugin.
Terms and Conditions
The Pryor Times
105 South Adair ST