Multiple sources reported a stabbing at a Locust Grove school this afternoon. Speaking for the Locust Grove Police Department, Sgt. Chris Buck said they could netiher comment nor ocnfirm that a stabbing took place. He did, however, confirm that there was an incident. Upon investigation they determined that no crime had been committed. Sgt. Buck futher stated that the incident did not involve firearms or a person threatening the school.
- Breaking News
- One dead in Spavinaw shooting
- Locust Grove High School has relieved head wrestling coach Johnny Cook and head boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple of their coaching duties.
- Death in Chouteau: foul play possible
- First-degree murder charges in Tahlequah
- Sex charge coming for Mayes County jailer
- Authorities respond to bomb threat at Google
- Plane crash victims confirmed
- Plane crash site found
BREAKING: Steidley requests grand jury
District 12 Attorney Janice Steidley has requested District Judge Terry McBride to impanel a grand jury to investigate Rogers County public officers and county departments, including her office. District 12 covers Rogers, Craig and Mayes counties.
- Fair special section
- More Breaking News Headlines