Disney, OK — At approximately 2 a.m. Tuesday Disney Police received a call of a shooting at the Full Moon Saloon in the Town of Disney. Disney Police along with Mayes County Sheriff Deputies and Langley Police responded to the scene. Officers found there was an apparent murder suicide that had taken place and there was a surviving third victim. Investigators from the Mayes County Sheriff’s Office and Crime Scene Investigators from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation are investigating. Names are being withheld as they are still attempting to make all the necessary notifications. The surviving victim was flown by medical helicopter from the scene and was undergoing surgery Tuesday for gunshot wounds received during the shooting.
- Breaking News
- Locust Grove High School has relieved head wrestling coach Johnny Cook and head boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple of their coaching duties.
- Death in Chouteau: foul play possible
- First-degree murder charges in Tahlequah
- Sex charge coming for Mayes County jailer
- Authorities respond to bomb threat at Google
- Plane crash victims confirmed
- Plane crash site found
BREAKING: Steidley requests grand jury
District 12 Attorney Janice Steidley has requested District Judge Terry McBride to impanel a grand jury to investigate Rogers County public officers and county departments, including her office. District 12 covers Rogers, Craig and Mayes counties.
- Fair special section
Breaking: Crash causes outage in Adair
Residents in parts of Adair experienced a temporary power outage due to a single vehicle accident Wednesday afternoon. See Thursday’s edition for information.
- More Breaking News Headlines