Donations for tornado victims are being accepted at Stephens Memorial Chapel, Adair City Hall and the Salina First Baptist Church. Bottled water, canned food, bedding, shoes, socks, clothing and new toiletries. The donated items will be taken to Missouri Southern State University in Joplin. Gerald and Tena Pritchett will haul the items tonight. Donations will be accepted throughout the week and a second load will be taken later in the week.
- Breaking News
- One dead in Spavinaw shooting
- Locust Grove High School has relieved head wrestling coach Johnny Cook and head boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple of their coaching duties.
- Death in Chouteau: foul play possible
- First-degree murder charges in Tahlequah
- Sex charge coming for Mayes County jailer
- Authorities respond to bomb threat at Google
- Plane crash victims confirmed
- Plane crash site found
BREAKING: Steidley requests grand jury
District 12 Attorney Janice Steidley has requested District Judge Terry McBride to impanel a grand jury to investigate Rogers County public officers and county departments, including her office. District 12 covers Rogers, Craig and Mayes counties.
- Fair special section
- More Breaking News Headlines