A situation has developed on Sawyer Street in Pryor. A man is barricaded inside his house. He refuses to come out or communicate with officers. Guns are drawn and a standoff is in progress.
- Breaking News
- One dead in Spavinaw shooting
- Locust Grove High School has relieved head wrestling coach Johnny Cook and head boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple of their coaching duties.
- Death in Chouteau: foul play possible
- First-degree murder charges in Tahlequah
- Sex charge coming for Mayes County jailer
- Authorities respond to bomb threat at Google
- Plane crash victims confirmed
- Plane crash site found
BREAKING: Steidley requests grand jury
District 12 Attorney Janice Steidley has requested District Judge Terry McBride to impanel a grand jury to investigate Rogers County public officers and county departments, including her office. District 12 covers Rogers, Craig and Mayes counties.
- Fair special section
- More Breaking News Headlines