Mayes county sheriff's office and Oklahoma highway patrol responded to a call of a dead body found at low water dam around 7 am this morning. A body and a gun were found at the scene. No other details have been released at this time.
- Breaking News
- Locust Grove High School has relieved head wrestling coach Johnny Cook and head boys basketball coach Ronnie Maple of their coaching duties.
- Death in Chouteau: foul play possible
- First-degree murder charges in Tahlequah
- Sex charge coming for Mayes County jailer
- Authorities respond to bomb threat at Google
- Plane crash victims confirmed
- Plane crash site found
BREAKING: Steidley requests grand jury
District 12 Attorney Janice Steidley has requested District Judge Terry McBride to impanel a grand jury to investigate Rogers County public officers and county departments, including her office. District 12 covers Rogers, Craig and Mayes counties.
- Fair special section
Breaking: Crash causes outage in Adair
Residents in parts of Adair experienced a temporary power outage due to a single vehicle accident Wednesday afternoon. See Thursday’s edition for information.
- More Breaking News Headlines