- Breaking News
- Death in Chouteau: foul play possible
- First-degree murder charges in Tahlequah
- Sex charge coming for Mayes County jailer
- Authorities respond to bomb threat at Google
- Plane crash victims confirmed
- Plane crash site found
BREAKING: Steidley requests grand jury
District 12 Attorney Janice Steidley has requested District Judge Terry McBride to impanel a grand jury to investigate Rogers County public officers and county departments, including her office. District 12 covers Rogers, Craig and Mayes counties.
- Fair special section
Breaking: Crash causes outage in Adair
Residents in parts of Adair experienced a temporary power outage due to a single vehicle accident Wednesday afternoon. See Thursday’s edition for information.
Breaking: Google to purchase Gatorade facility
Google is expected to announce their purchase of the former Gatorade facility in the Mid America Industrial Park. See Thursday’s edition for a full story.
- More Breaking News Headlines