- Points of Interest
- Stocks higher after retail sales improve
- Today in history 10-14-12
- ‘Vote for ME!’ should be a front-runner
- SLIDESHOW: Kentucky town prepares for vice presidential debate The town of Danville, Ky., is set to host Thursday's vice presidential debate between Democrat Joe Biden and Republican Paul Ryan.
- Today in history 10-11-12
- Investing in America’s rural communities
- Today in history 10-08-2012
- ‘The Dog Lived (and So Will I)’ definitely a book to read
Roger Moore's Bond had serious fun
"I never do this," David Horowitz, a public relations executive for ABC, said as he picked up British actor Roger Moore at Kennedy Airport. "Can I have your autograph for my son?" It was 1986, and Moore was in New York City to do some publicity for the network. A year earlier, he had starred, at age 58, in "A View to a Kill."
'Thrill in the 'Ville': VP debate comes to small-town Kentucky
Company’s coming, and residents of this central Kentucky hamlet can hardly wait.
- More Points of Interest Headlines