The Pryor Times
The northeast district beef conference is Feb. 26, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Wagoner Civic Center, 501 S. Grant St.
Oklahoma State University Specialists will be presenting programs on the following topics:
• Stocker Enterprises- Dr Dave Lalman
• Rebuilding the Cow Herd- Dr. Megan Rolf
• Has Drought Affected Your Herd Health?-Dr. Dave Sparks
• Livestock Market-Build up into Stocker- Dr. Derrell Peel
• Round Table Discussion with Producers and Specialists
Refreshments and booths will be available between each presentation.
Lunch will be on your own.
This is a joint meeting between Wagoner, Mayes, Rogers and Muskogee Counties.
For more information call the Mayes County OSU Extension Service at (918) 825-3241.