PRYOR, OK —
Wagoner and Mayes County OSU Cooperative Extension Services will be holding a joint Master Gardener training program from Feb. 10 to April 24. There will be one class each week.
Training topics include Botany, Soils, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Vegetable Gardening, Fruits and Nuts, Woody Ornamentals, Turf grass, Herbaceous Ornamentals and Pesticide Safety.
Courses will be taught by OSU area and state specialists and the county educators. Participants are expected to complete some horticulture-related volunteer work. The cost of the training is $75. Deadline to enroll is Monday, Feb. 3. To learn more about the program, contact Michael Rose at the Mayes County OSU Cooperative Extension Office at 918-825-3241 or email@example.com.
PRYOR, OK —
- Getting ready for the big fish
- Farm Bureau president visits Mayes County
- USDA concerned with bee health
- Grant to enhance outdoor education
- Reed candidate for state FFA president
- Fair board discusses 2014 rule changes
- Locals learn storm spotting basics
- Farm Bureau Week begins Monday
- Ag in the Classroom names Teacher of the Year
- Oklahoma’s champion trees identified
- More Agriculture Headlines